What we offer
Virtual and on-site audit assessments to ensure that your organization is in accordance with grant guidelines, regulations and best practices.
our audit readiness process
The purpose of a virtual or on-site audit readiness process is to assess and predetermine if your organization has administered properly the grant in accordance with the scope of work, regulations and foundation goals.
To accomplish our audit readiness process, we collaborate with you to:
- Review applicable regulations and guidelines, as well as the grant itself
- Conduct interviews with key personnel including personnel who oversee budget and grants accounting
- Assess management control structure, policies, procedures, and practices applicable to the scope of the audit
- Review and access records management, time and effort of staff, fiscal records management, records retention, plan of operation, institutional/organizational commitment
- Analyze participant/client records to ensure proper eligibility and on boarding processes
- Review evaluation and reporting
Because our clients deserve more than a cookie cutter approach to grant audit readiness, we include in our process Grant Management Coaching to realize the vision of the grant, build capacity, and develop sustainable grant management structures. By doing this, we support and advance the work of the Principal Investigator(s), Lead Organizers and staff.
To learn more about our Grants Management Coaching, go to:
FEDERAL TRIO GRANTS
With both personal and professional experiences with Federal TRIO grants, we design audits that keep in mind the needs and experiences of TRIO Project Directors as well as, provide feedback in areas not usually covered in federal/state audits. We aim to support the continuation of the grant and future funding.